FORUM

Nutrition

Date: 06/07/2011

By: martin Guildford

Subject: Dairy intollerance

Hi Sam
Is there such a thing as a non-dairy protein supplement- since whey powder seems to be the flavour of the century?

Any advice or links you can publish for us?

I also struggle to get enough protein throughout a hectic day and to also try and reserve enough energy to do some sort of fitness routine.
martin

Date: 11/09/2011

By: Samantha

Subject: Re: Dairy intollerance

There is a soya protein powder you can get off any supplement store. Try https://www.discount-supplement.co.uk. You could also try snacking on low fat cottage cheese, fat free yoghurt or soya nuts/soya beans. I hope this helps.

Date: 30/05/2011

By: Matthew

Subject: Five a Day

I try and eat as much fruit and veg as possible. But i find it hard to eat regularly as the work day can sometimes interfere with my best laid plans. What can i do to help achieve my goals of at least 5 a day with lots of protein per meal?

Thanks Sam!

Subject: Re: Five a Day

Thanks for reading my post and i hope you are enjoying my new website!

if you are struggling to eat enough protein, i would always suggest a quick protein shake or bar. Taking fruit snacks to work will help you to fit them in when you can. Remeber that the 6 meals a day dont have to be precise. You can have a small snack between them. This could be a apple break.

Thanks again,

Sam

Date: 01/12/2014

By: Smithe580

Subject: John

I like this weblog so considerably, saved to my bookmarks. bcafadkeedgbaddb

Subject: Do you eat your five a day?

In every healthy food advert the company is always pushing that you eat your five a day! What do you think? Is five fruit or vegetable portions enough? Is it too much?

I try to eat 6 ballenced meals a day which would include lots of proteins good fats and of course, fruit and veg!

<< 350 | 351 | 352 | 353 | 354

New comment