Welcome to Samantha's Health and Fitness

To book a free consultation or if you have any questions about my services, call, text or email as detailed to the right.

I provide friendly, professional advice on all topics detailed. Tell me what you want and I’ll help you to achieve it.

Whether you are a complete beginner, you want to progress in your chosen sport or improve your fitness level, I can help.  Together we will create a personalised programme with achievable targets.   

By following your programme you will feel better, mentally and physically, boost your energy levels and reach your chosen goal. I will support and encourage you all the way and aim to have some fun too whilst we’re at it!

News

Olympic Weightlifting Workshop - Chertsey

30/11/2013 17:19
I am running an olympic weight lifting workshop every Thursday at 7:30pm in the gym.  I...

Review of Strength Shop Woman's Olympic Weightlifting Bar - Spring Steel Shaft

26/05/2013 19:43
  After receiving the bar, I must say that I was initially impressed.  The overall finish...

Adidas AdiPower 2012 Weightlifting Shoes Review

11/02/2012 17:04
I took a day off from Personal Training in Guildford to celebrate my Birthday. One of my...

Baltic Bootcamp at Fairlands Guidford showing their dedication in -3 Degree C

18/01/2012 23:19
Just before a Personal Training session on a Monday, a group of dedicated ladies work their socks...

Training for the English Weightlifting Championships

12/01/2012 18:18
Following a long day of Personal Training some fabulous clients in Guildford and Woking, I...

Silver Medal at London and South East Regional Championship Weightlifting Competition

26/11/2011 11:07
As some of you may or may not know, apart from Personal Training and running Boot Camps, I have...